First of all, we can think of hundreds of reasons to go to Disney World; it’s the place where dreams are made, doesn’t that sound awesome? But for those of you who are still struggling to decide whether to enjoy one of many Disney World holiday packages, here are a few top reasons to go to Disney World. We are 100% sure you won’t regret it and you will definitely be the best parents ever!
- First off, can we just remind you that Disney World is not just for kids; there are plenty of things for adults to enjoy too from golf courses to shopping.
- 2016 is an exciting year to visit Walt Disney World because Disney Springs is nearly finished after being refurbished from the previous Downtown Disney. At this Disney district you can find a variety of stores and boutiques as well as places to try some delicious food. With entertainment there too, it’s a great day out for all ages.
- Meet your favourite characters! You’re never too old for Disney and we know you secretly love a Disney film, so why not meet and hug that character? All of the characters are friendly and more than happy to give you their autograph and take photos! Let that Disney side out, we know it’s there.
- If you visit Walt Disney World you can enjoy food from all around the world at Epcot. There are 11 pavilions each dedicated to a specific country where you can find delicious food. From Mexico to Germany and England to France, you will be able to discover cuisine from around the world in one Disney Park.
- There are amazing live shows at Disney World and you wouldn’t want to miss out on that! Be prepared to have Disney songs stuck in your head, but that’s not a bad thing.
- Meet and get to know people from all around the world while waiting in-line for an attraction. Disney World attracts people from all around the world to visit and you can meet some lovely people and learn about why they chose to visit Disney World.
- Watch your kids have their dreams come true. There are so many things to explore and characters to meet and your children will have the time of their lives. With smiles all around and glorious Orlando weather, you’ll be surrounded by happy people and watching your happy children have their dreams come true is rewarding enough for any parent! (Yes, you will be no.1 parent after)
- Every year there are new attractions being announced and 2016 is full of new attractions. Visiting Disney World gets even more exciting when a new ride is introduced, knowing you’re one of the first people to ride it! It will definitely make everyone back at home jealous.
- Now we said Disney World likes to make everyone’s dreams come true when they visit. There are annual events throughout the year including, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties. Seasonal events are magical at home but if you visit Disney World, it’ll be an even better experience than before!
These are only a few reasons as to why you should definitely visit Disney World. Of course we can think of plenty more but this is probably the magic number for you to realise how magical your holiday will be. Mickey and his friends are waiting for you!