When travelling to Ras al Khaimah you want the best of the best. The best food, attractions, and of course hotels. So we are here to give you the run down on the top 3 luxury hotels in Ras al Khaimah.
4* Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah
Our favourite parts:
- Rooftop Pool with Tree Top Bar
- Spa Treatment rooms, saunas, whirlpools and steam rooms
- Complimentary Shuttle to private beach, pools and facilities at DoubleTree Resort & Spa Marjan Island
The DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah has a wonderful outdoor pool and full service spa; it offers its guests a relaxing stay that they will never forget. This hotel is located only 50 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport. Guests can also take a FREE shuttle to DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, where extensive facilities include a kids club, water sports centre and a 600-metre private pool… now who wouldn’t want their own private pool!
5* DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
Our Favourite Parts:
- Perfect view of the 600 metre private white sand beach
- Rooftop Pool with bars only seconds away
- Children’s Activities- dedicated areas for older kids and an outdoor playground
The DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island is located near shops, nightclubs and restaurants but if you’re looking for things to do onsite then I’m sure the 7 outdoor pools can help! Looking to go away on a short break to Ras Al Khaimah for a special occasion and bring people out with you… why not book the hotel’s lavish ballroom with 3 spacious breakout areas. The newly renovated kids club will keep the little ones quiet for hours, with the Private Boat aqua zone and outdoor playground they are spoiled for choice. There are also on-site 2 Spa’s for the adults, from the ladies only one with an indoor pool to the other that welcomes all.
5* Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort
Our Favourite Parts:
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports by the pool
- Stunning white sand beachfront location- private for guests only
- Excellent 18-hole golf course with breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf and the Hajjar Mountains
The Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort were winners of the Luxury Hotel Awards in 2016 and the World Travel Awards in 2015 & 2016, you can see why this is in our top hotels. With 6 restaurants and bars including the original Trader Vic’s Mai Tai Lounge, there is plenty to do onsite. Along with the luxurious on-site spa and pools too! Located in the heart of exclusive Al Hamra this is a hotel that suits everyone. But if you’re looking to leave the resort then there is the Iceland Water Park, Al Hamra Mall and Desert and Mountain Safari all nearby.
So book your holiday now and make sure to look into these hotels and see which fits your desires and make 2018 a luxurious one to remember!